AME Logo

AME Logo
American Mold Experts

Monday, September 20, 2010

Why Hire American Mold Experts?

“I have had mold allergies and asthma since I was a child.  It has been well controlled for years on medication.  But recently after experiencing a leak in our bathroom plumbing we discovered mold in our bathroom and my daughter’s bedroom closet.

Night after night my 3 yr old daughter was experiencing a hacking cough that disturbed her sleep.  And I ended up in the hospital with an asthma attack when I was seven months pregnant.  I told my physician we were experiencing mold at home and he ran a mold sensitive panel (blood test) which came back showing extremely high mold counts.

American Mold Experts were called in for remediation and we only had to be out of the house several hours.  The next day I was feeling so much better and I moved my daughter back into her room.  She is sleeping soundly at night with no more night coughing and I have had no more asthma problems! 

It’s incredible the change in how much better we are feeling thanks to American Mold Experts
.”
Victoria Brown, Indianapolis, IN

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post about American Mold Experts.
    Very useful and informative blog.
    Thanks for great sharing.
    Seagull IV

    ReplyDelete